Daily Spoken English - 3

2019-03-02 23:52|来源: 网路

一、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较

301. What's the height of the building? 这座楼有多高?

302. How much does the elephant weight? 这个大象有多重?

303. What's the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什么颜色的?

304. What's the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?

305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。

306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40岁。

307. This river is one third as long as that river. 这条河只有那条河的三分之一长。

308. What's the shape of your balloon? 你的气球是什么形状?

309. How wide is this bridge? 这座桥有多宽?

310. How thick is the ice here? 这儿的冰有多厚?

311. This metal is harder than that one. 这种金属比那种硬。

312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一样快。

313. Kate is smarter than I. 凯特比我聪明。

314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多长时间电视?

315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去游一次泳?

二、 Asking For Help 寻求帮助

316. Would you please open the door for me? 请你帮忙开个门好吗?

317. May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗?

318. Please give me a hand. 请帮我个忙。

319. Could you do me a favor? 能请你帮个忙吗?

320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?

321. Get me my coat, please. 请帮我拿下外套。

322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?

323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有时间就给我打个电话。

324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?

325. Certainly. 当然了。

326. Witch pleasure. 很高兴。

327. I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 对不起,我现在正忙着。

328. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time. 我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间。

329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)

330. Not at all. 当然可以。(当然不介意)

三、 Asking Directions 打听情况和问路

331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?

对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?

332. It's just around the corner. 转弯就是。

333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?

334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.

你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。

335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?

336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.

一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。

337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?

对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?

338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.

往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。

339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?

340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。

341. Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?

342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. 对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了。

343. Where are the stairs? 楼梯在哪里呢?

344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手边。

345. Thank you for directions. 感谢你为我指路。

四、 About Marriage 关于婚姻

346. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

347. I'm single. 我现在单身。

348. You have a younger brother, don't you? 你有个弟弟,是吗?

349. How is your family? 你的家人怎么样?

350. She's engaged/married to John. 她和约翰订婚/结婚了。

351. How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了?

352. We've been married for 2 years. 我们结婚两年了。

353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年结婚的。

354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 玛丽上星期做妈妈了。

355. They've been divorced. 他们已离婚了。

356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。现在他一个人住。

357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨会来和我住一些日子。

358. John has his own family now. 约翰现在有自己的家了。

359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起吗?

360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子里。

五、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友

361. Do you know Mary? 你认识玛丽吗?

362. Sure. We are friends since primary school. 当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。

363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上周末我才被介绍给她。

364. What is she doing now? 她现在干些什么呢?

365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告诉我她想开公司。

366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.

开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者

367. People are always changing, aren't they? 人总是在变,不是吗?

368. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.

是啊,你说的对。毕竟,她完全有经商才智。

369. But she doesn't have much experience. 但她没有太多经验。

370. You two don't have much contact? 你们俩没怎么联系吗?

371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才给她写过一封信。

372. And she? 她呢?

373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄过一张圣诞卡。

374. Oh, that's not good. 哦,那可不好。

375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我们应该联系多点。

六、 Planning The Future 计划将来

376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?

你明天打算什么时候去机场?

377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回来吃饭吗?

378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去书店,你和我去吗?

379. They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.

他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题。

380. I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.

我明天这时候在餐馆等你。

381. After I get home, I'll call you. 到家以后,我会给你打电话。

382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上干什么?

383. I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能会呆在家看电视。

384. What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假计划干什么?

385. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游。

386. There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.

艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展。

387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?

你还是想学成博士,是吗?

388. What will you do about it? 你会拿这事怎么办?

389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你毕业后想干什么?

390. I'll further my study. 我想继续深造。

七、 Talking About The Weather 谈论天气

391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你听天气预报了吗?

392. No, what does it say? 没有,它说什么了?

393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days? 以后几天天气晴朗。

394. But it's still raining today! 可今天还在下雨。

395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天气预报说今晚雨就会停。

396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以后天气会怎么样?

397. It says a storm may come next month. 天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨。

398. And it may get colder, it's already November. 并且天气会更冷。

399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天会下雪。

400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不会冷的下雪。

401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。

402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.

是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升。

403. You are probably right. 你也许是对的。

404. I'm going skating in the Alps next month. 下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪。

405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那儿天气够冷。

八、 About Sickness 关于生病

406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?

407. I don't feel very well. 我觉得不太舒服。

408. Do you fell better now? 你现在觉得好点了吗?

409. Much better. 好多了。

410. I'm sick. 我病了。

411. He's got a bad headache. 他头痛的厉害。

412. My fever is gone. 我的烧已经退了。

413. What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦?

414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背疼。

415. It really hurts. 可真疼。

416. It hurts right here. 就这儿疼。

417. It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.

在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。

418. Call the doctor! 快打电话叫医生!

419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃两片药,好好休息一下。

420. I hope you'll be well soon. 祝你早日恢复健康。

九、 Talking About Habits 谈论日常生活习惯

421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8点起床。

422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然后我去洗澡间洗个澡。

423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头。

424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一点妆。

425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我为一家人做早餐。

426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下楼吃早饭。

427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我边吃早饭边看报纸。

428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。

429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face.

我给我妹妹穿衣服,洗脸洗手。

430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十点半到办公室。

431. I leave the office at 7. 我七点离开办公室。

433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上买些吃的。

434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到学校接妹妹。

435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我们十点半睡觉。

十、 Asking For Other's Opinions 询问别人的意见

436. What do you think about it? 你对此怎么看?

437. Is that right? 那样对吗?

438. Absolutely right. 绝对正确。

439. I think you're mistaken about that. 我想你那样不对。

440. Is that ok? 这样行吗?

441. That's ok/fine. 挺好的。

442. That's excellent. 那太棒了。

443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?

444. Do you have any idea? 你怎么想?

445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。

446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天会下雨吗?

447. No, I don't think so. 不,我想不会。

448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎么想吗?

449. Please give me your advice. 请给我提些建议。

450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想听听你们想法。


转自:http://www.cnblogs.com/Fandyx/archive/2010/10/28/1863312

相关问答

更多
  • You Tude English With Lucy 中文意思是:你吐得英语露西 也可以读作:You spit English Lucy English 英 [ˈɪŋglɪʃ] 美 [ˈɪŋɡlɪʃ] n. 英语 adj. 英语的;英国的;英格兰的;英格兰人的 with 英 [wɪð] 美 [wɪθ] prep. 随着;和,跟;关于;和…一致 Lucy 英 [ˈlu:si] 美 [ˈlusi] n. 露西(女子名)
  • 责任 1 )实现销售目标 2 )经销商的帐户管理和日常通信 销售活动计划做检查 3 ) 做过销售管理工作以及执行销售工作 4 )市场开发活动 要求 1 )积极的,热情的胜利,并负责任; 2 )良好的沟通和表达技能; 3 )很强的逻辑思维 4 )承受压力而且坚韧不拔; 5 )良好的质量意识和细节; 6 )良好的书面和口语 7 )学士或以上 测试 逻辑
  • English name[2022-09-05]

    自己选一个吧! 英语名(男名) Aaron亚伦 Abel亚伯 (Abelard的昵称) Abraham亚伯拉罕 Adam亚当 Adrian艾德里安 Alva阿尔瓦 Alex亚历克斯 (Alexander的昵称) Alexander亚历山大 Alan艾伦 (常变形为Eilian,Allan,Ailin) Albert艾伯特 Alfred阿尔弗雷德 Andrew安德鲁 Andy安迪 (Andrew的昵称) Angus安格斯 Anthony安东尼 Arthur亚瑟 Austin奥斯汀 Ben本 (所有Ben开头 ...
  • 如果我明白这个问题,实际上是这样的:“世界上每个编码器都知道足够的英语,使用完全相同的保留字吗?” 嗯..英文不是这里的主题,而是编程语言保留的话。 我的意思是,大约在10年前,我没有任何英文线索,但是我仍然可以通过学习编程语言编程简单的东西,即使我不知道他们的意思(英文)。 事实上,这有助于我学习英语。 例如。 我知道做一个“迭代”(迭代当然)我不得不写道: for( i = 0 ; i < 100 ; i++ ) {} 对我来说,“为”,“;” 和“++”,其中简单的外来字或符号。 后来我知道“fo ...
  • 我对自然语言处理并不那么重要,但我想你可以使用Trigrams 。 ActiveState有一个简单的Python版本的配方 。 当然,你总是可以使用C ++库并为Node.js编写一个包装器并进行编译。 I'm not that big into natural language processing but I suppose you could use Trigrams. ActiveState has a Recipe of a simple Python version. Of course yo ...
  • 我不会花时间或金钱试图实际翻译来源。 只需使用谷歌翻译等在线自动翻译器查找您不理解的意大利语片段。 源代码中的注释和标识符不是复杂的文学作品。 你不应该花很长时间来理解意大利语的“意大利语编程”子集。 I wouldn't spend time or money trying to actually translate the source. Just use on-line automatic translators like google translate to look up snippets of ...
  • 这会给你一个你可以指定给ComboBox的语言字符串名称列表,或者你可以用ComboBox.Items.Add()替换languageList.Add()。 public static List GetCountryList() { List languageList = new List(); CultureInfo[] cultureList = CultureInfo.GetCultures(CultureTypes.AllCultur ...
  • 我只是将星期几存储为整数。 0 =>星期一... 6 =>星期日(或任何你想要的方式。即0 =>星期日)。 然后将开始时间和结束时间存储为时间。 这将使分组变得非常简单。 您所要做的就是按星期几和开始时间排序。 你可以用多种方式显示它,但这就是我要做的。 具有以下函数: @sunday_classes = DailyClass.find_sunday_classes ,它返回按开始时间排序的星期日的所有类。 然后重复每一天。 def find_sunday_classes find_by_day_of_ ...
  • 在数据结构中查找单词会很快(例如使用Bloom过滤器 (记住误报!)或一组)因此,出于效率原因,可能不值得这样做。 如果您想提供建议,请查看Peter Norvig的拼写检查实现。 如果你真的想要这样,那么我将从现有文本中构造A跟随B的频率,以查看是否有任何给定的序列包含在英语单词中。 Finding a word in a data structure is going to be fast (e.g. use a Bloom filter (mind the false positives!), or ...
  • 我不认为Google智能助理可以在对话过程中在多种语言之间切换。 到目前为止,我只看过一个语言学习应用程序示例,请参阅: https://tech.busuu.com/creating-a-new-busuu-experience-for-the-google-assistant-on-google-home-e62ba200e000 但它们似乎与您有同样的问题,受到助理的有限语言选项的限制。 在Busuu助手应用程序中,他们只有一种语言可供学习,哪种语言取决于您的语言环境。 Google智能助理是您与Go ...